With Spotify web player, you can listen to your music on any device with a web browser, such as a computer, laptop, or mobile device
Spotify has more than 155 Million monthly active users (MAU) globally, and the United states being one of the biggest market for the company
To use the Spotify web player, you will need to do the following:
1. Go to the Spotify website in your any web browser you have installed in your devices.
2. Click on the “Log In” button in the top right corner of the page.
3. If you already have a Spotify account, enter your login credentials (email address and password) and click “Log In.”
4. If you don’t have a Spotify account, click on the “Sign Up” button to create one. You will need to enter your email address, choose a password, and enter some basic personal information.
5. Once you are logged in, you will see the main screen of the Spotify web player. Here, you can browse for music, create playlists, and search for specific songs or artists.
6. To start playing music, simply click on a song, album, or playlist, and it will start playing in the web player. You can use the controls at the bottom of the player to pause, skip tracks, adjust the volume, and more.