Elon Musk's New Feature: Exclusive Subscriptions on Twitter To Monetize Your Content!
By Tech Tudum
1. Twitter CEO Elon Musk renames Super Follow to Subscriptions, allowing users to charge for exclusive content.
2. Monetization feature in Settings lets users offer subscriptions for longform text, videos, tweets, spaces, and badges.
3. Twitter initially charges 30% on iOS and Android, but will lower to 15% after 12 months, plus additional based on volume.
4. Creators can set their own subscription prices from three options provided by Twitter.
5. Twitter will promote creators' work on the platform, providing support for monetized content.