7 ways hacker can hack your Smart TV
By Tech Tudum
Smart TVs are the future of television. They allow you to access the internet, watch movies, and play games on your television
It also opens up new ways for hackers to attack your device
7. Outdated firmware: Smart TVs that are not updated with the latest firmware may be more vulnerable to hacking attempts
6. Smart TV app vulnerabilities: Some apps on smart TVs may have vulnerabilities that can be exploited by hackers.
5. Man-in-the-middle (MitM) attacks: Hackers may intercept communication between your TV and the internet to steal sensitive information
4. Malware: Smart TVs can be infected with malware just like any other device connected to the internet
3. Remote access: If your TV has a remote access feature, a hacker may be able to gain access to it by guessing or stealing your login credentials.
2. Phishing: Hackers may try to trick you into providing your login credentials through phishing scams.
1. Exploiting vulnerabilities in the TV's software: Smart TVs often have software vulnerabilities that can be exploited by hackers to gain access to the TV's system.
Crypto Currency: Crypto crime hits record $20 bn in 2022